Lucky Dip promotion terms and conditions – October/November 2012.
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Handsome Tours ABN is 26 480 468 911, address is 57 Swan St Richmond VIC 3121.
3. The promotional period begins at 10th of October 2012 at 12pm and concludes at 5pm on Friday 9th of November 2012
4. The prize is a double pass to attend one show from the remaining Handsome Tours in 2012. These tours are THEESatisfaction, Thurston Moore, Evan Dando & Juliana Hatfield, Beirut, Grizzly Bear and The War on Drugs. One double pass will be randomly drawn in each state (excluding TAS) at 5pm on the Friday of each week during the promotional period. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. To enter, entrants must like the Handsome Tours page on Facebook, and submit their e-mail, name, and location (state). This information will not be collected by Facebook. The winner(s) will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received.
The copy for the competition is:
Enter the Lucky Dip to win a double pass to one of these last Handsome Tours for 2012.
Like Handsome Tours to enter.
We’ll draw the winners & announce them every Friday at 5pm up to the 9th of November. To enter, submit your details below.
6. The winner must make their own way to and from the show.
7. The winner must be 18 years of age or older.
8. The weekly draws will take place at 5:00pm on Friday 12th, 19th and 26th of October and Friday 2nd and 9th of November at 198 Young St, Waterloo NSW.
9. The winner(s) will be notified by email. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner(s), the winner(s) will be the person(s) named in the purchase of tickets.
10. In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner(s) resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.