Spend July with Handsome Tours
Win a double pass to Handsome shows this month!
Terms and conditions of entry.
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Handsome Tours ABN is 26 480 468 911, address is 57 Swan St Richmond VIC 3121.
3. The promotional period begins at 8am on Monday 2nd of July 2012 and concludes at 4pm on Friday 13th July 2012
4. The prize is a double pass to attend a selection of Handsome Tours promoted tours in July. These tours are Ladyhawke, Metric, The Shins, The xx, and Friends. There are a total of two prizes available: one valid to these shows in Sydney and one valid to these shows in Melbourne. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. To enter, entrants must like the Handsome Tours page on Facebook, and submit their e-mail, name, and location (state). This information will not be collected by Facebook. The winner(s) will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received. The copy for the competition is:
Spend July with Handsome Tours. Win a double pass to all of these Handsome shows
Like Handsome Tours to enter. Enter your details below to go into the draw.
6. The winner must make their own way to and from each show.
7. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to be subscribed to the Handsome Tour mailing list. The entrant must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
8. The draw will take place at 4:10pm on Friday 13th July at 198 Young St, Waterloo NSW.
9. The winner(s) will be notified by email. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner(s), the winner(s) will be the person(s) named in the purchase of tickets.
10. In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner(s) resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.